Laser rangefinders are widely used in industry, construction, metallurgy and other industries because of their high measurement accuracy and convenient use. There are many problems that need to be paid attention to during the use of the handheld portable golf laser rangefinder. If you always pay attention to maintenance, you can extend the service life of the equipment to a certain extent.
Issues that should be paid attention to in the handheld portable golf laser rangefinder:
1. The handheld distance meter cannot measure directly to the human eye, so as not to cause harm to the human body.
2. The laser has no anti-drop function, so the laser rangefinder is easy to damage the illuminator.
Maintenance of handheld portable golf laser rangefinder;
1. Check the appearance of the instrument regularly, and remove dust, dirt, grease, mold, etc. in time. on the surface.
2. When cleaning the eyepiece, objective lens or laser emission window, please use a soft dry cloth. It is strictly forbidden to scratch with hard objects, so as not to damage the optical performance.
3. The handheld portable golf laser rangefinder is a high-precision instrument integrating light, machine and electricity. It should be handled with care during use. It is strictly forbidden to squeeze or fall from a high place to avoid damage to the instrument.
4. It is strictly forbidden to store the instrument in a high temperature and high humidity environment for a long time. When the instrument is not in use for a long time, remove the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
5. Please keep the surface of the instrument clean. Wipe off the dust on the surface with a damp cloth. Do not use corrosive cleaning fluids to clean the instrument. Wipe the laser window and focus lens in the same way as the optics stage.
Good Thing Recommended :
PFS1 Wide Vision Large field of view, high-magnification, high-definition rangefinder，The 7.5° field of view makes wider observation. It fits for usinig in electricity, forestry, outdoor;7.5° large field of view; high transmittance; red and black font display; vibration prompt; slope switch.