Infrared thermal imaging cameras can discover the distribution positions and
changing laws of various heat sources in charged equipment, and predict their
development trends. On this basis, it can effectively identify the hidden
dangers of the equipment, and play an active role in controlling and reducing
equipment overheating accidents. It is the basic task of maintaining the status
of power transmission and transformation equipment. But improper use can also
cause damage to the infrared thermal imager and inaccurate measurement, which
will affect its use. Now remind you to follow the tips and precautions
1) Focus adjustment. In order to ensure the correctness of the first operation, try to avoid the accuracy of the target measurement, and avoid the overheating or overcold reflection of the object itself or the surrounding background.
2) Setting of emissivity. The emissivity value must be set before the temperature measurement. The emissivity value is usually set above 0.95.
3) Choose the correct temperature range. When measuring temperature, the correct temperature range must be set. At this time, fine-tuning the temperature range of the thermal imager will obtain the best image quality, otherwise it will affect the quality of the temperature curve and the accuracy of temperature measurement.
4) Determine the maximum measurement distance. When measuring, you must know the maximum measuring distance for accurate temperature readings. Because the target image must pass through the optical system of the thermal imager to occupy more than 9 pixels. If the thermal imager is too far away from the temperature measurement target, the temperature measurement result will not accurately reflect the true temperature of the object being measured. At this time, the measured temperature is the average value of the measured object and the ambient temperature. In order to obtain the most accurate measurement readings, the measured object should fill the field of view of the instrument as much as possible.
5) The work background should be as simple as possible. In outdoor detection, the measured object is likely to be close to the ambient temperature, so the influence of the reflection and absorption of the sun on the image and temperature measurement must be considered.
6) During the temperature measurement, the instrument should be as stable as possible. When the thermal imager takes an image, the movement of the instrument will cause the image to be blurred. When freezing and recording images, the thermal imager should be as stable as possible. At the same time, when pressing the store button, it should be as light, soft and smooth as possible.