Before discussing the price of laser rangefinders, we must first know that there are two types of laser rangefinders. One type is handheld laser rangefinders with short measuring distances, generally 40-300m, with high measuring accuracy. The other is a laser ranging telescope, with a long measuring distance, generally 500-2000 meters, and a measuring distance of up to 20 kilometers. Laser rangefinder telescope is a kind of laser rangefinder, or long-distance laser rangefinder. The measuring distance of the laser ranging telescope is generally 400-20000 meters.
1. Measuring distance: This is the main indicator of the laser ranging telescope, which refers to how much the telescope can measure. The measurement distance of the telescope is generally 400-2000 meters, this distance refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement location to the measurement target. There is also an important indicator, horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measurement distance of the laser ranging telescope is generally theoretical and will be affected by the weather. So when you choose a rangefinder, in principle, you should choose a laser rangefinder telescope that is about 20% farther than your actual measurement distance. Ranging is the main factor affecting the price of telescope laser rangefinders.
2. Can it measure height: Many rangefinders have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called an altimeter. Another concept of height measurement is to measure the height of the target (height difference measurement). These two concepts must not be confused.
3. Can it measure angles: Many rangefinders also have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called a goniometer.
4. Whether the height of the target can be measured (height difference measurement): Different from the concept of height measurement mentioned above, it refers to measuring the height of the target itself, which is a function of high-end rangefinders.
5. Whether the horizontal distance can be measured: The above-mentioned measurement distance refers to the linear distance between the measurement position and the measurement target, and the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance between the measurement position and the measurement target. The distance between the two is different. This is a function of high-end rangefinders.
6. Continuous ranging: Continuous ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
7. Continuous angle measurement: The continuous angle measurement function will be provided in some high-end laser ranging telescopes. Continuous angle measurement refers to continuous angle measurement without triggering the infrared emitting lamp.