The laser rangefinder telescope is a measuring instrument that integrates
observation and measurement. It combines a laser rangefinder with a telephoto
system. The laser rangefinder is composed of a telescope system, a laser
emission module, a laser detection module, a data processing module, a
man-machine interface module and a communication module.
1. Principle of laser ranging telescope Laser ranging telescope generally uses pulse method to measure distance. The pulse ranging process is as follows: the laser emitted by the rangefinder is received by the rangefinder after being reflected by the measured object, and the rangefinder records the round-trip time of the laser. Half of the product of the speed of light and the round-trip time is the distance between the rangefinder and the measured object.
In outdoor sports, trajectory calculations and other fields with lower accuracy requirements, ordinary laser rangefinders of about +/-1 meter are generally used. High-precision laser rangefinders are generally used in high-demand fields such as construction, land surveying, power monitoring, and engineering surveying. At present, high-end products such as Tupas can reach 0.3 meters.
In addition, because the laser rangefinder needs to ensure the collimation of the optical system and the laser system in a wide measurement range, there is usually a measurement blind zone. At present, the blind area of a better range-finding telescope can reach 3.5 meters, and the general range-finding telescope is 10-15 meters.
2. The scope of application of laser ranging telescopes Laser ranging telescopes are widely used in terrain surveying, battlefield surveying, target ranging of tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery, the height of clouds, aircraft, missiles and satellites. It is an important technical equipment to improve the accuracy of tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery. As the price of laser rangefinder telescopes continues to drop, laser rangefinders are gradually being used in industrial measurement and control, mines, ports and other fields. The rangefinder telescope is a kind of laser rangefinder, or long-range laser rangefinder. The range of the ranging telescope is generally 400-3000 meters.
As the name suggests, the range-finding telescope is also a telescope, just a telescope with a laser ranging. Therefore, ranging telescopes are divided into single-cylinder ranging telescopes and double-cylinder ranging telescopes. The general price of a single-cylinder ranging telescope is between a few hundred to a few thousand yuan. Two-cylinder ranging telescopes generally cost more than 10,000 yuan.
Three, how to choose a range-finding telescope that suits you? Several important parameters of the range-finding telescope:
Measuring distance: This is the main indicator of the ranging telescope. How far can only the telescope can measure? The measurement distance of the telescope is generally 400-3000 meters, which refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. Another important indicator is the horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measurement distance of the ranging telescope is generally the theoretical measurement distance, which will be affected by the weather. Therefore, when choosing a rangefinder, in principle, you should choose a rangefinder telescope that is about 20% longer than the actual requirement.
2. Measurement accuracy: refers to the measurement accuracy range of the ranging telescope. At present, the measurement accuracy of range-finding telescopes on the market is generally 1 meter, and the measurement accuracy of some high-precision range-finding telescopes can reach 0.2 meters. The measurement accuracy of the Onika 3000X can reach 0.2 meters.
3. Can it measure height: Many rangefinders have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called an altimeter. Another concept of height measurement is to measure the absolute height of the target, which should not be confused.
4. Can angle measurement: Can angle measurement be possible? Many rangefinders also have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called a goniometer.
5. Can the absolute height of the target be measured: different from the above concept of height measurement, it refers to the height of the target itself, which is a function of high-end rangefinders.
6. Whether the horizontal distance can be measured: The above-mentioned measurement distance refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, and the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. The two distances are not the same. This is a function of high-end rangefinders.
7. Continuous ranging: Continuous ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
8. Continuous angle measurement: Continuous angle measurement plays a role on some high-end ranging telescopes. Understand the above 8 important function parameters, you can choose according to your needs, because the ranging telescope is a measuring tool. If economic conditions permit, it is recommended that you choose a full-featured ranging telescope to meet your use under various working conditions.