There are many factors that affect the price of laser rangefinders. Without
considering the brand value, the type of laser rangefinder should be considered
Laser rangefinders are divided into two categories, one is handheld laser rangefinders, which have relatively short measurement distances, generally 40-300 meters, and have high measurement accuracy. The other type is the laser rangefinder telescope. This type of laser rangefinder has a long measurement distance, generally 500-2000 meters, and the Z-long measurement distance can reach 20 kilometers.
First, the price of handheld laser rangefinder
The main factors affecting the price of handheld laser rangefinders:
Measuring distance: The measuring distance of a handheld laser rangefinder is generally 40-300 meters. The longer the measuring distance, the higher the price. Generally, the price of a handheld laser rangefinder below 50 meters is within 1,000 yuan.
2. Function: The hand-held laser rangefinder has many functions, and you need to understand it in detail before purchasing. The more functions, the more expensive the price will be.
Second, the price of the telescope laser rangefinder
The measuring distance of the telescope-type laser rangefinder is generally 500-2000 meters, and there are also 20KM ultra-long-distance telescope-type laser rangefinders that sell for more than 100,000 meters. Here we mainly introduce the commonly used 50-2000 meters telescopic laser rangefinder.
Generally speaking, the price of telescopic laser rangefinders can be roughly classified like this
1. Models that can only measure distances
Can not measure height, angle, only ranging function. The price of 500-800 meters is around 800-1500 yuan, the price of 800-1200 meters is around 1500-2500 yuan, and the price of 1200-200 meters is around 2500-4000 yuan.
2. Multifunctional telescope laser rangefinder
Depending on the function, the price will be different. The main function depends on whether there are height measurement, angle measurement, horizontal distance measurement, height difference measurement (absolute height), continuous distance measurement and height measurement, continuous angle measurement (no need to trigger the infrared emission light) )Wait. The main functional factors that affect the price of telescopic laser rangefinders.
1. Measuring distance: This is the main indicator of the laser rangefinder telescope, which refers to how far the telescope can measure the Z distance. The measuring distance of the telescope is generally 400-2000 meters. This distance refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. There is another important indicator behind, which is the horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measurement distance of the laser rangefinder telescope is generally the theoretical measurement distance, which will be affected by the weather. Therefore, when you choose a rangefinder, in principle, you should choose a laser rangefinder telescope that is about 20 farther than the Z distance you actually require. The measurement distance is the main factor that affects the price of the telescopic laser rangefinder.
2. Whether the height can be measured: Whether the horizontal height can be measured, many rangefinders have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called an altimeter. Another concept of altimetry is to measure the absolute height of the target (altitude difference). These two concepts must not be confused.
3. Whether the absolute height of the target can be measured (height difference): Different from the concept of height measurement mentioned above, it refers to the height of the target itself, which is only a function of high-end rangefinders.
4. Whether the angle can be measured: whether the angle can be measured, many rangefinders also have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called a goniometer. Whether the angle can be measured is also another major factor affecting the price of the telescopic laser rangefinder.
5. Whether the horizontal distance can be measured: The measurement distance mentioned above refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, while the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. The two distances are not the same. This is a feature only available in high-end rangefinders.
6. Whether continuous ranging: Continuous ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
7. Whether continuous angle measurement is possible: The function of continuous angle measurement is available on some high-end laser rangefinder telescopes. Continuous angle measurement refers to continuous angle measurement without triggering the infrared emission lamp.