As a high-precision measuring instrument, the laser rangefinder has been
widely used in people's lives. However, when purchasing a laser rangefinder, the
price of laser rangefinders varies greatly. Why is this? Let's take a look at
the price information of laser rangefinders together.
There are many factors that affect the price of laser rangefinders. Without considering the brand value, the type of laser rangefinder should be considered first.
Laser rangefinders are divided into two categories, one is handheld laser rangefinders, which have relatively short measurement distances, generally 40-300 meters, and have high measurement accuracy. The other type is the laser rangefinder telescope. This type of laser rangefinder has a long measurement distance, generally 500-2000 meters, and the longest measurement distance can reach 20 kilometers.
First, the price of handheld laser rangefinder
At present, there are not many brands of handheld laser rangefinders on the market. The most famous brands are Leica and Bosch. The price of handheld laser rangefinders generally ranges from 600-4000 yuan.
The main factors affecting the price of handheld laser rangefinders:
1. Measuring distance: The measuring distance of a handheld laser rangefinder is generally 40-300 meters. The longer the measuring distance, the higher the price. Generally, the price of a handheld laser rangefinder below 50 meters is within 1,000 yuan.
2. Function: The hand-held laser rangefinder has many functions, and you need to understand it in detail before purchasing. The more functions, the more expensive the price will be.
Second, the price of the telescope laser rangefinder
For telescopic laser rangefinders, the top four global brands are Tuyad, Bronen, Alfa and Nikon. There are also some domestic brands. The measuring distance of the telescope-type laser rangefinder is generally 500-2000 meters, and there are also 20KM ultra-long-distance telescope-type laser rangefinders that sell for more than 100,000 meters. Here we mainly introduce the commonly used 50-2000 meters telescopic laser rangefinder.
Generally speaking, the prices of telescopic laser rangefinders can be roughly classified as follows:
1. Models that can only measure distances
Can not measure height, angle, only ranging function. The price of 500-800 meters is around 800-1500 yuan, the price of 800-1200 meters is around 1500-2500 yuan, and the price of 1200-200 meters is around 2500-4000 yuan.
2. Multifunctional telescope laser rangefinder
Depending on the function, the price will be different. The main function depends on whether there are height measurement, angle measurement, horizontal distance measurement, height difference measurement (absolute height), continuous distance measurement and height measurement, continuous angle measurement (no need to trigger the infrared emission light) )Wait.
Main functional factors affecting the price of telescopic laser rangefinders
1. Measuring distance: This is the main indicator of the laser rangefinder telescope, which refers to how far the telescope can measure. The measuring distance of the telescope is generally 400-2000 meters. This distance refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. There is another important indicator behind, which is the horizontal distance (the two concepts must not be confused). The measurement distance of the laser rangefinder telescope is generally the theoretical measurement distance, which will be affected by the weather. Therefore, when you choose a rangefinder, in principle, you should choose a laser rangefinder telescope that is about 20 degrees farther than the farthest measurement distance you actually require. The measurement distance is the most important factor affecting the price of the telescopic laser rangefinder.
2. Whether the height can be measured: Whether the horizontal height can be measured, many rangefinders have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called an altimeter. Another concept of altimetry is to measure the absolute height of the target (altitude difference). These two concepts must not be confused. At present, the main brands that can measure height on the market are Tuyad and Alfa. Nikon 1000AS can also measure height, but not angle. All models of the Doctor can not measure the height. Models that can measure height will be more expensive than models that do not have this function.
3. Whether the angle can be measured: whether the angle can be measured, many rangefinders also have this function, so this rangefinder can also be called a goniometer. Many models of Tuyad and Alfa have this function, and all Nikon models cannot measure the angle. Some models of Booneng can measure angle. Whether the angle can be measured is also another major factor affecting the price of the telescopic laser rangefinder.
4. Whether the absolute height of the target can be measured (height difference): Different from the concept of height measurement mentioned above, it refers to the height of the target itself, which is only a function of high-end rangefinders. Currently only Tuyad's SP1500H has this advanced feature. However, in the new product released by Alfa in Germany in May 2012, there is a rangefinder with such a function. Neither Bosch and Nikon have such a model.
5. Whether the horizontal distance can be measured: The measurement distance mentioned above refers to the straight-line distance from the measurement position to the measurement target, while the horizontal distance refers to the horizontal distance from the measurement position to the measurement target. The two distances are not the same. This is a feature only available in high-end rangefinders.
6. Whether continuous ranging: Continuous ranging is very useful in many situations, so this function is also very important.
7. Whether continuous angle measurement is possible: The function of continuous angle measurement is available on some high-end laser rangefinder telescopes. Continuous angle measurement refers to continuous angle measurement without triggering the infrared emission lamp.